Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Sketch Dump


I just wanted to drop some of the random sketches and doodles that I've made over the last week or two. Unfortunately, a few of them were for my potential original story... so I don't wanna post them online yet! But, I've got a couple of others. This top one is definitely my favorite, so that's why I'm showing it first! If you wanna see some others, just click the "read more".




So, that's them! Everything from really... ahem... graphic Undertale stuff, to alchemy symbols of FMAB, to an iconic eerie figure from Over the Garden Wall. I could explain all of them, but I don't want to give too many spoilers! 

Oh, that spooky looking guy with the lightning spear/sword thing, he might be showing up again in a major art piece if I get the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment