Tuesday, January 23, 2018

I've signed up for Secret Odin!


I haven't done this in years, but I am pretty excited to have signed up for the Secret Odin gift exchange on Berk's Grapevine. If you've never seen this before, it's a pretty nifty idea. Dragon fans who sign up get paired up with a mystery partner, create gifts for each other, and then send those gifts all on a set day! So, I am hoping this will motivate me to be creative and actually make some cool HTTYD stuff! That being said... I am gonna be super busy, so my partner may receive a polished line art... or they might receive a full blown digital painting! It will all depend on my lab schedule (heh). 

So, if you'd like to potentially get a special gift from me, I'd highly encourage you guys to sign up. It's super fun, and you don't have to do anything crazy to impress the fan on the other end. Plus, it's a great excuse to make and give HTTYD gifts!

Here's a link to the page:


No comments:

Post a Comment