Saturday, November 18, 2017

New Sub Blog!


Well, the Dsplash RPG that I based my Chronicles off is back and hopefully better than ever! I've made a blog to keep up with characters and stats, and if any of you are interested, I'll post a link to it at the bottom of this page!


The new blog is mainly for me to use while playing to keep up with the characters, so if you check it out, you'll hopefully get a feel for how the old Dsplash system works! This is in the Gemnode dimension, so once again it's a scramble for power gems in a crazed world filled with every character you could imagine! 

If any of you have photoshop, the whole game uses a .psd as the maps. The characters are their own layers, and we move them around the grid to strategically battle! I haven't posted maps on the blog yet, but if anyone is interested, I can get you the materials I have made, and then you might could try Dsplash out for yourself. Granted, I also haven't written all the rules down either... so it might require a little more explanation than I've currently given you...

So, if you want to keep up with this new blog, here is the link:


Also, I totally intend to keep using this blog! Don't get spooked. I have several new HTTYD posts up my sleeve, and in December I am sure I'll have some new art projects that I want to post. So, more HTTYD to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment