Thursday, September 14, 2017

HTTYD Alpha system pt 2 (video)



Well this has got to be a record! I could have sworn I wouldn't get the time to make this video, but here it is! I hope you enjoy it. To those of you who frequent my blog... this will probably be old news, but I'm kinda hoping to expand my blog's readership by reaching out on other sites. If you guys have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section. Also, if you enjoy it, feel free to go to my YouTube channel in order to like and subscribe. 

Also, I did a speed art for the sake of this video, and I'll include it under the "read more"



This horrifying little "Red Rage speed art" was made for the sake of the video. I should have put my signature down at the corner... it feels incomplete without it. It's not a great art piece or anything, but I thought I might as well include it in the blog post.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed the video and the art piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment