Sunday, December 25, 2016

Happy Snoggletog!


Hey guys! Happy Snoggletog! I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday. I have had a great Christmas, and I will probably post about the gifts I've been given sometime tomorrow or the next day. Anyway, I actually went out of my way and finished a small digital painting for the holiday. It's been so long since I've gotten to paint! It was a lot of fun to get back into it. If you would like to get the above image without the text, I'm going to attach it below.


I got to see all my family over the holiday, and I've loved all the free time. I have played quite a bit of Pokemon, and I've also read back over most of my old Chronicles (because I am planning to finish the Dsplash story). 

The painting above only took me about an hour and a half. I finished it at about 2 AM! It was a lot of fun painting the snow falling off of Toothless. Haha, I've drawn that dragon soooooooo many times. I love doing his eyes. To start the painting I did a very light sketch, and then I painting under the sketch. I know it's a really simple little painting, but I am glad I got the chance to do it.

I hope everyone has had an awesome Christmas. I also hope you all get the chance to remember the reason for the season. I LOVE seeing my family, getting time off, and who doesn't like presents? But, at the end of the day, I am especially thankful for the man who's birth we are celebrating and all He has done to change our world and my life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment