Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Dragosaurus


Well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well! I haven't gotten the chance to post in WAY too long! Ah, it's good to be back! School has been a crazy, jumbled up, nightmare. Haha, now, I've been doing fine in my classes, it has just eaten up tons of my time! But, enough about that, let's get to the post. What I'm going to show you today is a very, very exclusive little club that a friend of mine came up with. Click the read more to see more.



So, this club was actually mostly the idea of my friend. She proposed the name after we were joking/arguing back and forth over who would win, the dinosaurs of Jurassic World or Toothless. Haha, in case you are wondering, this discussion was actually the one that prompted me to make that digital painting of Toothless versus the I-Rex. After was had argued for a while, we decided that instead of battling our dragons and dinosaurs, we would be much better of sticking together "for survival". Thus this club was born. She is mostly over the dinosaurs, while I keep the dragons in check. This way we are best able to avoid serious injury or death due to these dangerous reptiles :)

So, it's kinda goofy, but I've had a lot of fun with the club. I made us the logo and the official certificate, and I hope to make us tee-shirts. 

Well, I hope this post isn't too terribly boring to you people. I personally think of a dragon/dinosaur allegiance as being very fun! Maybe I'll do a review of another RttE sometime soon. I'm on fall break currently, so I've got more free time than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment