Sunday, August 9, 2015

Laptop troubles... BOO!


Ugh, as usual sometimes real life gets in the way of fan stuff! Haha, in this case it is the fact that my laptop seems to have a broken fan, and that means it gets really hot and stops working! Now, it doesn't explode (although the above gif is a pretty accurate display of how I have to act towards it when it starts overheating). It just makes it to where I have to only use it for about thirty minutes at a time. That is one reason why it has taken me so long to finish my new Dsplash Chronicle. And, it also really hinders my ability to digital paint. I am planning on taking my laptop to a repair place tomorrow, and I have no idea when they'll get it back to me. Hopefully it won't be too long, but while it is there I obviously won't be posting any new analyses, art, or stories. I will still be able to reply to comments you leave here (through email), though I won't be able to see any images you might put into those comments. I do apologize for the delay, and I really hope the problem can be fixed quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment