Monday, June 1, 2015

Open for requests!


Alright, I now have a gif generator (as the last post stated). I would like to say that I can very quickly make gifs now! Unfortunately, I cannot edit lighting or add text, but I can give you accurate gifs of HTTYD. So, in this post I invite you to all feel free to ask for any gif you might want from the films, the shorts, or the series. I am happy to provide you with what you would like. Keep in mind, I might take a day or two to get to it, but I may also be able to get it back to you in just a few hours. This is an addition to my blog policies: all readers are fully welcome to ask for gifs, and I will try my best to make them.

So, do you have a favorite moment, but you don't have a gif of it? Is there some obscure facial expression you want captured? Or how about an epic battle moment? A cool stunt Hiccup and Toothless do that is ruined by camera blur if you take a screenshot? If you want gifs of these sorts of things, I can now make them, so please don't hesitate to ask.

And while I'm here, I will say that my summer trip is going well. I am being kept busy with a lot of work, but I still have enough time to get some fun stuff in. I'll be seeing Lindsey Stirling perform this Friday, and on the twelve (exactly one year after first seeing HTTYD2) I will almost certainly go and see Jurassic World. Then, on the actual release date anniversary of HTTYD2, I plan to watch the film over again. I've written another Dsplash Chronicle, but it is in the rough stages of editing. I hope you are all doing great, and I am sorry I am not around as often as I'd like to be! Keep on training your dragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment