Monday, June 22, 2015

Hiccup and Toothless cosplay JW


The above image is not the whole art piece! Haha, after seeing Jurassic World, I wanted to do a HTTYD parody image. So, this is what I came up with. It was a very quick art piece, so you will note a real lack of detail. Still, it is kinda fun. It has no spoilers, so even if you haven't seen the film, you can look at the image.



Ok, so, again, it isn't a very fancy piece. I just have been super pressed for time lately. Hiccup is currently dressed up like Owen Grady, the main male protagonist of JW. Toothless has been painted white, given fake feet and hands, and he's even wearing colored contact lenses (dragon sized). He is dressing as the Indominous Rex, a very nasty dino indeed. I did wonder how these two would interact with the film. I imagined the intensity would leave Hiccup a little speechless and scared, but I also felt like all the big dinosaur chase scenes and stuff might put Toothless in a mood where he'd like to be scaring people himself. And that's why he terrifying the popcorn holder :)

If you haven't seen it, Jurassic World is worth the ticket! I am in the middle of another Dsplash Chronicle, so hopefully you guys will get to see that posted before too long. Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment