Sunday, June 14, 2015

Happy (belated) HTTYD2 day!



Well, as you will all note, I am not posting this on the 13th! So, that makes it a little late. However, I did follow my tradition, so I watched HTTYD2 yesterday evening! When I went to try and make this post, my internet wasn't working, so I had to wait until today. I hope you all have had a great year since first seeing HTTYD2. I for one am still extremely pleased with it as a sequel, and I think we are lucky to have gotten such a great second step in Hiccup and Toothless's lives and friendships. I must admit, I cried more than usual when I watched it last night. Happy crying, sad crying, disturbed crying... yeah, that movie packs quite a lot of feels! So, anyway, I hope everyone's June 13th was great! We have a spectacular third film to wait for, but I think the second one can hold us over! I haven't made up my mind about what I think the next tv series will be like... the first one had a lot of weak points. However, I will toss out that I got to see the Deathsong clip, and the dragon's design is really cool (and sinister! Wow, they need to get rid of that thing!). So, whose willing to wait three more years for the next sequel? I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment