Friday, May 8, 2015

DONE!







Ok fellow dragon fans, I am FINALLY done with exams! Man, they were terrible! Last week was one of the toughest times I've had at school. I had a really rough schedule for taking the exams, and I worried that I would bomb right at the finish and ruin all the hard work I'd put into the whole semester. Thankfully I did well, but not without a lot of stress and a lot of moments like:

*head falls on desk*

*loud, exasperated sigh*

"I just want a Night Fury right now"

*leaves head on desk for several minutes*

So, anyway, I am back now! My question is, what do you guys want? I've got at least one analysis up my sleeve, but I also have time for art now, and if you really wanted it, I could post another Dsplash Chronicle. What are you all most interested in? Please let me know in the comments, and thanks to everyone who wished me well on the exams. Boy did I need it!


No comments:

Post a Comment