Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Welp, I doubt you guys will be seeing much of me!


I will probably not be making many posts in these next couple of days. Justoffravenpoint has come to visit me! This is extremely exciting and the two of us have been having a lot of fun. Currently, we are planning to have an HTTYD movie marathon in which we watch strait through HTTYD, GotNF, and then HTTYD2 (yep... we are not planning to watch the tv series).

As of now we've also been thinking up art pieces, finding gifs, frame by framing through some of HTTYD2, discussing Dsplash (she is one of the most consistent readers, so I have to try REALLY hard not to give her spoilers). That is actually really fun... because it is not often that I get to talk with someone who knows about my story and really enjoys it! Also, we've been watching through the Lord of The Rings films! She has read the books, but this is her first time to see the movies. Then we've tossed in some Gravity Falls, Super Smash Bros., and Legend of Zelda. It has been really enjoyable. Our conversations go all over the spectrum, and it is just the coolest thing to be able to just talk HTTYD pretty much non-stop without the other person getting bored!

So, if I seem absent, that is why! I hope you are all doing well and having a nice spring break (if this week is your spring break...).

No comments:

Post a Comment