Thursday, March 26, 2015

Happy HTTYD Day!!!


Welp, if any of you who read my blog don't know, today is HTTYD Day! By that I mean, today is the day I celebrate the release of HTTYD in the US, back on March 26, 2010! Boy, it has been a crazy five years. I almost can't believe it... I've been a die hard fan of this movie for an entire quarter of my life! Well, here's to Hiccup and Toothless yet again. Thanks so much you two... thanks so very, very much.

Anyway, I'll certainly be watching the first movie over again today! Agh, sadly I can't go home because of school stuff, so I'll probably wind up watching it all alone this evening. I'm still looking forward to it, though. I'll go out and by some snack food, put on an HTTYD tee, gather my Toothless toys, and put on my Night Fury slippers. It is time to celebrate HTTYD's fifth anniversary! Who knows what the future of Hiccup and Toothless may hold, but I certainly know that the past is something worth looking back on and marveling at. I really do just love that movie.

Dragon Party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment