Wednesday, August 6, 2014

It can't just be me


This is a large set of gifs, so I am going to put it under a "read more" so as to not clog up the blog. (Sadly, none of the gifs are mine)




I just can't be the only one who feels really, really happy when I see Hiccup smile. Ever since the first movie, where his life was so hard and difficult and every single human he knew was disappointed or disgusted with him, it's always just made me so glad for him when he gets happy moments. When you like a story as much as we like HTTYD, you really learn to love the characters, and because Hiccup has been so relatable to me, and because I've grown so attached to him, every time I see him smiling and happy or triumphant, I get to feel just a tiny bit of his emotions myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment