Friday, August 1, 2014

DreamWorks Press: DRAGONS


I have purchased this new app from DreamWorks. I plan to give a review on it once I get far enough int to judge its quality. So far, at the very least, it looks like it will have gorgeous illustration are. I personally am a fan of the style they are using in their digital paintings. So, I'm hoping it was good... considering it was a little pricey! So far, the application Rise Of Berk has been a very fun game, and it was free (however, it has in-app purchases, and I hate those). So, if this app is anywhere near as good as that one I will be pleased. It looks like it will be a completely different sort of game... sort of like a roleplaying story, which is cool with me! I used to run a role-play, so I don't mind doing them. Oh, and it has a 3D Toothless as its loading screen before the game first opens, and who does't love that!


I'll post a review as soon as I've gotten into it, but I'm looking forward to getting enough time to sit down and actually play into it!


No comments:

Post a Comment