Sunday, August 31, 2014

College doodles continued


So, I posted a couple doodles that I had done in class a few days back. This post is a continuation of that post, and it just shows that I shouldn't be trusted near blank sheets of paper when I've got a pencil... because in no time flat you can bet that little Toothlesses will start popping up!




We were studying Egypt... and Toothless didn't like the climate


Just a cute prowling position


Toothless rocketing through clouds


This is me still playing around with the idea of Toothless dangling Hiccup off the cliffs by his tail.


Toothless is cross with Beowulf (that was what we were reading in Lit class)


Toothless discovers the beautiful Double-Helix

Hope you like them! Haha, I wish I had time to make some more in-depth art work, but school is murderous!

No comments:

Post a Comment