Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Day is upon me.... (KEEP BREATHING)




This is just.... WRONG! It's today? Today's the DAY???! Like, today? This PHYSICAL rotation of planet earth? Really? C'mon, you can't be serious? 

IT'S BEEN FOUR YEARS, and I am feeling soooooooo weird right now! HTTYD2 is no longer one of those things you look forward to but feel like it will never get to (like me getting out of college...). It has snuck right up on me, and I was even using a countdown to try and keep myself up to date! But it struck me last night, and it follows me today... HOWEVER THIS ENDS, IT ENDS TODAY!!!! 

Oh yes, I'm feeling on top of the world... and at the same time I just wanna bury myself under several tons of concrete I'm so nervous! After so many years of waiting, Hiccup, Toothless, and I are about to finally meet again, and I couldn't be happier!



No comments:

Post a Comment