Sunday, June 8, 2014

Musical Strike Class!


Soooo... I got a bit of free time, and I'd been doing a whole lot of work/good reading recently and I wanted to do something a bit fun. I grabbed a spare sheet of paper and scrawled this out. It is actually quite funny! I wonder how many of you might could catch what song I'm making a parity of. This idea mostly came from the idea of Toothless and Skari falling into a dimension which is musical (so, like Frozen's world or something, where every ten minutes or so the characters burst into song). After finding that idea comical, I just needed a song for them to gurgle out (because of course they wouldn't be singing in English), and the song written on the sheet seemed pretty perfect for them. Anybody want to take a stab at what this song is/where it is from? You'll get Night Fury bonus points if you do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment