Thursday, December 19, 2013

Playfight!

HTTYD2 is gonna have a playfight between Hiccup and Toothless, and it looks ADORABLE! Just beautiful to see them teasing each other, though I think Hiccup gets the worse end of it (though I would totally take a licking from Toothless willingly if he ever offered!). I just got some screenshots from it. Some have motion blur, but you get the idea! (Yes, this is a lot of images. Big photo set. Hope you like it as much as I do XD) This scene is just priceless, extremely cute on so many levels, and it is also obviously cut for the trailer, so little bits are missing! I can't imagine how great this is going to be when complete! The way these two interact is so funny! Toothless's snark shows a lot here, and I especially like looking at his expressions as he gets ideas on what he's going to do to Hiccup! Then of course there is licking, and we all know how much I love tongue moments! I love how at that first lick Hiccup's eyes widen like he sorta knows what's coming after he feels the tongue touch his chin! Lovely scene, lovely trailer, and I am sure it will be even better in the movie! Anyone who has gifs of any of this, if you'd like to post them in the comments, I would really appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment