Saturday, November 2, 2013

Accidental Early Release!

Ok, super important announcement to make! Episode seven of DoB will not air until Thursday of next week, BUT somehow it has gotten released early on iTunes! If you want to catch the episode a week early, I would suggest it. It was fairly good, and Mildew got a nice amount of comeuppance! It does focus on Fishlegs and Meatlug again... and I occasionally find those two to be a bit tedious. Still, it was over all pretty good, and Toothless pulls off a maneuver that is brilliantly Night Furyish! Finally we get to see his fire doing what it is supposed to do! Anyway, I'll not spoil it for anyone who doesn't plan to get it on iTunes.

2 comments:

  1. Uuuuuuuhhhhh.... Yesssssss!
    Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Got it! :D
    It's pretty good and I like the new parallel to the books :)
    No more spoilers from me here either ;)

    ReplyDelete