Friday, October 18, 2013

Wow...

I actually almost cried, I got REALLY close to crying, when I watched Race To Fireworm Island this morning! It is surprisingly emotional. I say that mostly because the characters in turmoil really are not even my favorites. It isn't Hiccup and Toothless, it is Snotlout of all people! So that shocked me! The human moments of the episode were really beautiful, I was so pleased to see that the show could move me so much! Also, the Fireworm queen is an excellent new addition to the dragon types... She's just splendid! I'm totally in love with her design, and I'm gonna write a post on her for sure! I just don't have a HD version of the episode to take screenshots from, but I should soon. Once I get it, I'll write a couple of hopefully decent posts on it. It is probably my second favorite DoB so far... maybe. The Night and the Fury comes first on my list without a question!


No comments:

Post a Comment