Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Three Years!


Three years ago, Oct 15, 2010, How To Train Your Dragon was released on DVD and BluRay, and what a day that was! I fully intend to celebrate by watching the film over again today, and I would recommend anyone reading this to do the same! I really am a little amazed that three years later I STILL love HTTYD just as much... maybe more! I can remember how excited I was when I woke up and realized that I would finally be getting to own HTTYD! I counted down the days, and it was worth it! Haha, it has been a very fun three years of loving this film! We had a long, long break in between this and GotNF (a whole thirteen months with no new dragon stuff!), but I've never really been able to be bored with the movie. With the second film looking amazing and the first film still being every bit as wonderful as it was when I first popped the BluRay into my television, I am very thankful to be an HTTYD fan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment