Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Valka. Is. Hiccup's. MOM!

WOW! It has just been leaked that Valka is Hiccup's mother! So...she's not dead, and she will be in the second film! I am ridiculously excited! The second film is throwing in so many deep elements. I am now really confident that the second film will be amazing, and that the third film will be even more so! HTTYD book fans are so happy right now! Valka has been revealed to be doing things that sounded a LOT like what Hiccup's mother has been doing in the latest HTTYD books, so we were sort of suspicious, I was suspicious, but I am so excited to discover that Hiccup's mom is not dead! What a major plot twist!


3 comments:

  1. My goodness how exciting news indeed. I guess it's not such a huge twist like I thought it might be. I can't WAIT to see Stoick's reaction to this news, that is... unless he already knew she wasn't dead (which I do hope he did think she was deceased). Anyway, exciting times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that it's not sure that Valka is Hiccup's actual mother or that Stoick remarried but yeah, it seems that's Hiccup's mom and that's AWESOME :)))))

    ReplyDelete