Sunday, June 16, 2013

HTTYD Tee-Shirt Design Competition: Entry 2


"Hold, Toothless...NOW!": This is my second entry into the tee-shirt competition. I like it fairly well. It depicts the final blast in the battle with the Red Death. I went very stylized, and I was not sure how well it would work. I have received LOTS of positive feedback from fellow dragon fans though, so I guess the design has some merit! Toothless is about twice as big as he should be, but I did that on purpose for the sake of the image. This was a blast to draw (no pun intended)! I hope you like it. If I do more entries (I am allowed to do five), I will probably be less stylized. I don't know what the judges are going for, but I want to do one, at least one, really, really charming and beautiful one. That will be harder for me, but I think it would be worth it! Thanks for looking! Hopefully there will be more of these to come.

1 comment: